NW Green Homes, the Pacific Northwest's most innovative source of affordable housing.
Specializing in factory built residential construction, our professional staff have provided customized housing solutions to thousands of satisfied home owners...families from all walks of life who have recognized the quality and value in today's manufactured and modular homes and are proud to simply call them “Home”.
Please consider visiting our Chehalis display center where you'll be warmly greeted with a smile and a handshake from one of our NW Green Homes professionals who will not only consult with you regarding your home & its features but will guide you through the entire process of developing your home project.
Monday: 9-4 360-740-0345
Tuesday - Friday: 9-5 261 Hamilton Rd. N.
Saturday: 10-5 Chehalis, WA
Sunday: 11-4 98532
Environmentally Responsible & Resource Efficient
The goal of Green Building is to optimize the performance of a home to ensure you, the homeowner, enjoy the greatest comfort, health, safety and well-being while using the least amount of the earth's limited resources.
There is no rigid formula for building a green home, it's simply a systematic approach to maximize the efficiency of your home while minimizing it's impact on the environment.
Think of your home as a system: much like your body, it requires energy to function, it breathes and requires maintenance to stay healthy. A healthy body functions much more efficiently when it's properly fueled and exercised, something that requires knowledge, planning and effort. Much the same, Green Building implements years of research together with efficient building strategies to assure the various systems and structure of your home, like a trained athlete, perform at a high level while using the least amount of fuel and resources possible.
Features of a Green Home:
Our company motto and mission statement reads “Exceeding your expectations is our foundation” and is our commitment to you and every home buyer who entrusts NW Green Homes with their new home or land-home project.
With over 100 years of combined experience, our leadership team offers you the knowledge and expertise that has been honed over our years of experience together developing thousands of manufactured & modular home projects. Services, all performed by our expert staff, include:
- Site analysis & feasibility studies of your proposed building site – FREE OF CHARGE in our region.
- Free floor plan consultation & customization including scaled drawings of your customized plans
- Comprehensive project coordination including all required inspections
- Site development for your land/home project: clearing, leveling, excavation, driveways...
- Foundations or approved foundation systems for manufactured homes
- Home delivery, installation and all finish work
- Coordination of utility installations and connections
- Garages and out buildings
- Covered or uncovered porches, decks and patios